ZAPPA or `Zapa Padi Angin` is a specially formulated seed treatment with active oxygen which provides vigorous growth to rice seeds grown under aerobic and anaerobic systems.
- Increases root and shoot growth to about 130% & 62%
- Increases paddy yield between 40 to 57%
- Paddy seeds treated with active oxygen in ZAPPA
suffocates the untreated weedy rice seeds present in the
soil, thereby reducing weed problems
- Reduces rats attacks due to standing water
- Conserves water usage (water is not removed after
- Reduces seed borne disease, and increase seed purity.