ROTAS is a utility software, designed mainly for academic purposes, that lets a writer/researcher automatically or manually transliterate text from Arabic into English, using the writing-based model of the Arabic orthography.
- effective and cheap compared to existing product in
- enhances and accelerates the transliteration process.
- requires no knowledge of the rules of Romanization.
- provides a set of fonts that are fully Unicode complaint.
- anyone using Microsoft Office 2000 or later can read a
text, composed with ROTAS fonts, undistorted, even
without having ROTAS fonts.
- automatically or manually transliterates text from
Arabic into English.