1. To increase the competitiveness of Malaysian Service Providers (MSPs) overseas;
2. To increase accessibility and expand export of MSPs in the global market;
3. To expand the scope for export promotion to gain market access and export opportunities for services; and
4. To raise the profile of Malaysia at the international level as competent service provider and brand Malaysia as a supplier of services
- Registered with MATRADE under the Malaysia Exporters Registry (MER).
- Firms incorporated under the Companies Act 1965; or Sole proprietors, professionals and partnerships registered with respective professional authorities in Malaysia.
- Having at least 60% equity owned by Malaysian.
- Company must be currently active in business and has been in operation for at least 1 year.
- Exporting Malaysian services or products made in Malaysia.