The objective of the fund is to assist the entrepreneurs in ensuring their products and services are given the boost to penetrate new markets with quality offering.
Application manually by submitting application form : http://cdn.smebank.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Application-FormEng-Final.pdf
- Meets SME definition.
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993.
- The Company has been in operation for minimum of two (2) years.
- Must submitted the Technology Audit Report issued by SIRIM.
- Applicant is a Malaysian citizen with a minimum of 51% of equity ownership.
- No legal actions against the Directors or the Company.
- The Company has positive shareholders fund