The SMEEF was established to assist small and medium enterprises (SMEs) which had their business adversely affected by natural disasters (Flood, Drought, Beach Erosion and Land Slide only) .
Application manually by submitting application form : http://www.smecorp.gov.my/images/program/SME-Emergency-Fund/Borang-sme-emergency-fund241214.pdf
- Applicant fulfil the definition of SMEs;
- At least 60% Malaysia Equity;
- Registered under Companies Act 1960 or Business Registration Act 1956;
- Hold valid business premise license issued by Municipal Council (Local Authorities)
- Provide proof of evidence of natural disaster through;
- Letter issued by District Officer;
- Verification report from SME Corp. Malaysia State Office;
- Facilitate by SME Corp Malaysia State Office
- Operates in the area declared as disaster area by National Security Council (MKN) or District Offices.