Collaborative research between universities and industry to create and grow Malaysian R&D ecosystem in the Electrical and Electronics economic sector. CREST is promoting and facilitating universities and industry players to undertake collaborative research through which universities can increase their ability to produce industry-ready researchers and industry players can benefit from the finding of the research.
Manual applications by submitting an Application Form. Download application form as per link http://crest.my/v2/r-d/grant-application/
1. Research project involves at least one company pairing with at least one university.
2. At least one of the universities involved must be located in Malaysia.
3. Companies involved must be registered in Malaysia.
4. Companies involved must not be owned by the university.
5. Either project lead or principal investigator must be Malaysian citizen.