The CIDF-SKMM aims to facilitate and encourage Malaysians’ involvement in the creation, production and distribution of highly creative, original and marketable multimedia content for domestic and international markets.
Manual application by submitting application form. Download application form as per link : https://www.mcmc.gov.my/content-development/overview/dana-pembangunan-industri-kreatif-(dpik-skmm)
- Applicant must be a Malaysian small and medium sized company status as defined by SME Corp with at least 51% local shareholding;
- Applicants receive content development fund from other government agencies not more than 2 times;
- Applicants are not blacklisted or have records of failure in their past project implementation upon receiving similar grants from other government agencies;
- Government agencies, academic institution, non-government association, enterprise, partnership and individual are not eligible to apply;
- Applicant’s proposal is in line