BAP 2.0 is an initiative that supports SMEs and microenterprises (MEs) to develop and accelerate their businesses by providing integrated assistance which cover company's assessment, business advisory, improvement activities and financial assistance to assist the company to improve business performance.
Application can be made online at:
1. Meet SME definition
2. SME Corp's SCORE 2 or higher
3. The Company is at least 60% owned by a Malaysian
4. Large enterprise ownership of not more than 20%
5. Valid business (business license from local authority, valid business premise)
6. Full time business operator
7. The Company has been in operations for at least 6 months.