Scope of Funding
- The BTP Fund is a term loan/financing facility that will be offered based on conventional principles.
- It serves as a ‘tipping point’ or ‘bridging’ mechanism to mitigate and de-risk a project from the point of view of conventional financing institutions.
Online application as per link : http://www.bioeconomycorporation.my/bioeconomy-malaysia/bioeconomy-transformation-project/how-to-apply/
- Projects undertaking or will undertake activities in bioeconomy sector with emphasis on application of bio-based technologies to add value to biological resources.
- Private limited company incorporated in Malaysia.
- Minimum paid up capital of RM100,000.
- Minimum five (5) full time employees.
- Minimum two (2) years operational experience.