The main objective of the certification is to encourage entrepreneurs to venture into high technology and innovation-driven industries. With more SMEs participating in such activities, it will eventually lead to them being more competitive and would help in Malaysia achieving its objective in becoming a high income nation by the year 2020.
Online Registration & Assessment. Online registration as per link : www.1-innocert.my
- SMEs incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 / Registration of Business Act (1956) and fulfil the new definition of SMEs (Guideline on New SME Definition (click));
- At least 60% of the equity held by Malaysians;
- Valid business; acquire business license from the Local Authority and operating in a valid business premise;
- At least two (2) years in business (able to provide 2 years Audited Financial Statement); and
- Product and services must be commercialised for at least two (2) years.