- Public Sector Innovation Award (AISA)
- Local Authorities Innovation Award (AIPBT)
Recognize Local Authority on service excellence and innovative efforts to improve Local Authority service delivery system.
- Promote and enhance the awareness of innovation in the local authorities;
- Give formal recognition to the local authorities who have achieved excellence innovation in implementing innovation improvement programme; and
- Promote healthy competition between local authorities to enhance the service delivery system.
Agency Secretariat: Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government
- Innovation produced by the local authority itself or innovation through the cooperation of strategic collaboration with other agencies.
- Innovation age within three years starting in 2014 to 2016.
- The winner of the first place AIPBT is not eligible to join the AIPBT for a period of 2 years.
- First : RM150,000
- Second : RM100,000
- Third : RM50,000
Trophy (First Prize) and Appreciation Certificate
- Complete an application to participate in AIPBT 2017 as per Appendix A and signed by the Head of Department/Agency;
- Provide nine copies of Report AIPBT 2017 in the form of hardcopy and one soft copy (in the form of cd or thumbdrive); and
- Fill out the checklist AIPBT 2017 as in Appendix B.
- Entry forms, reports AIPBT and supporting documents should be submitted to the secretariat either by post/courier/hand (hardcopy) and in the form of cd or thumbdrive (softcopy) not later than 31 March 2017 (Friday) at 5:00 p.m. at the following address: Ketua Setiausaha, Kementerian Kesejahteraan Bandar, Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan, Bahagian Keurusetiaan Strategik dan Hubungan Antarabangsa, Aras 20, No 51, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, 62100 PUTRAJAYA. (u.p. : Urus Setia Anugerah Inovasi Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan 2017).