- Public Sector Innovation Award (AISA)
- Innovation Award for District and Land Administration (AIPDT)
Recognize District and Land Offices , Resident Office, Department of Land and Surveys and Department of Land and Mines management system with an excellent and innovative programme to improve the service delivery system.
- Promote and raise awareness about innovation at the district administration
- Provide publicity about best practices Innovation Agency to follow by other agencies.
- Promote healthy competition between government agencies at the district level to enhance the service delivery system.
- Give feedback to agencies to improve efforts to the improvement of the service delivery system.
- Acknowledge formally to the Government Agencies that have achieved excellence in implementing innovation improvement programme.
Agency Secretariat :
Unit Penyelarasan Pelaksanaan (ICU), Jabatan Perdana Menteri
Participation is open to all agencies:
- District and Land Office ;
- District Office (separate with Land Office );
- Land Office (separate with District Office );
- Resident Office ;
- Department of Land and Surveys ;
- Department of Land and Mines
- First : RM150,000
- Second : RM100,000
- Third : RM50,000
Trophy (First Prize) and Appreciation Certificate
Department who interested to join Anugerah Inovasi Pejabat Daerah & Tanah (AIPDT) 2017 need to complete the following actions:
- Complete an application to participate in AIPDT 2017 ONLINE (ONLINE) after obtaining the consent of the Head of Department with effect from 1 January 2017 until 21 April 2017.
- Preparing the evaluation report AIPDT 2017 containing;
- A Completed application form ;
- Complete the feedback form of Assessment Criteria AIPDT 2017 and attached supporting documents ;
- Innovation Slide & Best Practices Agensi in Power Point format (.ppt/.pptx) that explains the initiatives/activities innovation or best practices in agencies as well as the outcome of its performance impact ;
- Agency must provide the folder that contains the supporting documents on the basis of the evaluation criteria prescribed AIPDT ;
- Submit products Innovation in the form of hardcopy and softcopy (CD). Notes : Documents should be submitted by 3 copy to Secretariat Innovation & Land District Office 2017.