- National Young Scientist Award
This award recognises the significant work and achievements of young scientists in R&D of science and technology. It promotes the enhancement of excellence, creativity and contribution to science and technology among local young scientists.
Scientists/researchers-Malaysian R&D project research center and the Institute of higher education public/private or private research organization in Malaysia. (Aged 35 years and under)
1. Research undertaken shall be in one of the priority areas.
2. Scientists under 35 years of age at 31 December 2016 shall be eligible to be nominated.
3. This award is only open to an individual scientist/researcher-Malaysian R&D project research center and higher educational institutions public/private or private research organizations in Malaysia and registered on the site https://krste.my/.
4. Nominations should be based on original research and contribute to the advancement of S&T, socio-economic or industrial country. Research work submitted must have been published before the date of nomination.
Plaque and Appreciation Certificate
1. The nomination must be made by completing the attached form.
2. Nominations shall be made by the head of the Research Center, the University's Vice Chancellor or head of private organisations where individual work.
3. Nomination form that completed should be returned before/on 15 June 2017 to the following address:
Urusetiaanugerah Saintis Muda Negara 2017,Kementerian Sains, Teknologi Dan Inovasi,Bahagian Perkhidmatan, Pembangunan, Dan Pembudayaan Sti Aras 5, Blok C5, Kompleks C Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62662, Putrajaya.