- National Young Scientist Award
This award recognises the significant work and achievements of young scientists in R&D of science and technology. It promotes the enhancement of excellence, creativity and contribution to science and technology among local young scientists.
Target Groups :
Scientists/researchers-Malaysian R&D project research center and the Institute of higher education public/private or private research organization in Malaysia. (Aged 35 years and under).
- Research undertaken shall be in one of the priority areas.
- Scientists under 35 years of age at 31 December 2016 shall be eligible to be nominated.
- This award is only open to an individual scientist/researcher-Malaysian R&D project research center and higher educational institutions public/private or private research organizations in Malaysia and registered on the site https://krste.my/.
- Nominations should be based on original research and contribute to the advancement of S&T, socio-economic or industrial country. Research work submitted must have been published before the date of nomination.
Plaque and Appreciation Certificate
- The nomination must be made by completing the attached form.
- Nominations shall be made by the head of the Research Center, the University's Vice Chancellor or head of private organisations where individual work.
- Nomination form that completed should be returned before/on 15 June 2017 to the following address: Urusetiaanugerah Saintis Muda Negara 2017,Kementerian Sains, Teknologi Dan Inovasi,Bahagian Perkhidmatan, Pembangunan, Dan Pembudayaan Sti Aras 5, Blok C5, Kompleks C Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62662, Putrajaya.