- National Technologist Award
This award acknowledges the excellent work and achievements of technologists/technicians/ laboratory assistants and semi-professional employees whose work is related to the field of science and technology. It promotes increased excellence and creativity coupled with intensified efforts to assist the nation's development of research in science and technology.
1. Research undertaken shall be in one of the priority areas.
2. Technologist (Technician/lab assistant) Malaysian only eligible to be nominated.
3. This award is only open to the Technologist (Technician/lab assistant) who carry out research projects at the Centre for research and higher education institutions public/private or private research organization in Malaysia.
4. Nominations shall be based on the outstanding efforts that contribute to the advancement of S&T, socio-economic or industrial country.
5. Specific work and research produced must have not gotten any recognition nationally or internationally.
Plaque and Appreciation Certificate
1. The nomination must be made by completing the attached form.
2. Nominations shall be made by the head of the Research Center, the University's Vice Chancellor or head of private organisations where individual work.
3. Nomination form that completed should be returned before/on 15 June 2017 to the following address:
Urusetiaanugerah Saintis Muda Negara 2017,Kementerian Tenaga, Sains, Teknologi, Alam Sekitar dan Perubahan Iklim (MESTECC),Bahagian Perkhidmatan, Pembangunan, Dan Pembudayaan Sti Aras 5, Blok C5, Kompleks C Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan, 62662, Putrajaya.