- Malaysia Construction Industry Excellence Award (MCIEA)
This award is to recognise individual/team that has produced ideas/concept/product/processes/techniques/technologies that have been commercialised and can improve efficiency and productivity of construction project implementation and/or the construction industry.
- This award is open to individual / team /creator related to the construction industry.
- Open for local ideas/concept/product/processes/techniques/technologies that have been commercialised or applied.
- The application for this award is opened throughout the year. However, for MCIEA 2017, it has be submitted by 31st March 2017.
- The entry form must be duly completed, signed and dated.
- Award recipients and/or Special Mention recipient of the previously nominatd projects are not allowed to participate for the same projects for MCIEA 2017
- CIDB or construction industry players may nominate for this category.
In addition to the trophy and certificate of excellence, recipients will also enjoy the following incentives:
- Permission to use the award logo in their publication 2009 for a period of 1 year
- Free publicity about their products and services in the CIDB publication
- Publicity in the CIDB'S website
- CCD 40 points to contractor
- Participation in promotion activities and intellectual CIDB
- All participants vying for the MCIEA 2017 A wards are required to submit using proper entry forms. The respective entry forms are enclosed in this brochure which can also be downloaded from www.cidb.gov.my
- The form must be completed and attached with supporting documents required including the citation on reasons why your entry should receive the Award. Failure to submit these documents may render your submission to be disqualified.
- Participants/nominees may be required to furnish or submit additional documents and materials as required for further evaluation. Short-listed entries may be required to give a formal presentation to the Panel of Assessors.
- Panel of Assessors shall be allowed reasonanable access to inspect the project or related organisation, if required.
- CIDB shall have the sole and final decision in the acceptance or disqualification of any entry.
- Photographs submitted must be provided in soft copy in JPEG format with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution. Materials and photographs submitted to CIDB will not be returned.
- There will be no reimbursement of expenses relating to the submission of participations.
Entries/ enquiries should be sent / direct to :
CIDB Malaysia Bahagian Dasar & Perancangan Strategik, Sektor Dasar & Korporat (U:P : Sekretariat MCIEA 2017)
Tkt.25 Menara Dato’ Onn, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) No.45, Jalan Tun Ismail,50480 Kuala Lumpur. "